Garage Door Services
A garage provides excellent shelter for your vehicle, tools, and other important belongings. But sometimes, the garage door might need service or repair. At Mass Garage, you’ll get an expert team of fully insured professionals who understand the garage and garage door industry. We’re happy to provide you with a free quote, too, so you’ll always know exactly what to expect before we begin working. We’re here for our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency services you need. Some of the services we provide include:
- Replacing broken springs: Whether your garage door springs are stretched or just plain worn out, we can easily replace them with new, high-quality springs for better performance.
- Out-of-Track doors: Does your garage door seem uneven or off track? Let us take a closer look so we can get it properly aligned and operating smoothly again.
- Broken cables: Over time, the cables in your garage door system can wear out or snap. We’ll happily replace any broken cables and take a closer look at all existing cables to make sure they are in good working condition.
- Broken tracks: The tracks are what make your garage door open and close smoothly. If they’re broken, the entire system can stop working. We can repair and replace any broken tracks to ensure that the door is operating as it should be.
- Noisy garage door silenced: Are you annoyed by your noisy garage door? Let our experts assess the issue and get it fixed so you can use garage door in peace.
- Door repair or replacement: Whether it’s a section or the entire door, we can perform repairs on damaged doors, or replace them entirely to give your home a brand-new look.
- Diagnostics: No matter what the issue is, we have the skills and background to perform thorough diagnostics to assess the problem quickly and get it fixed right the first time.
- Adjustments, alignment, and balancing: This process allows us to make the necessary adjustments to help your garage door operate smoothly and quietly.
- Lubrication of all moving parts: Rust and wear can cause the moving parts of your garage door system to malfunction or operate incorrectly. Lubrication will ensure that everything is operating smoothly again, and it protects the parts from excess damage.
- Full safety check: If you’re unsure about the safety of your garage door, we’re happy to perform a thorough safety check so you can use it in confidence.
Let the professionals at Mass Garage help you with all your garage door needs by visiting us at our Sharon, MA location or give us a call at 781-602-0737 today.